57th Annual Salado Museum Scottish Gathering and Highland Games
On November 9, 2018 By ninasloan
On Saturday, Nov. 10 (9am – 6pm) and Sunday, Nov. 11 (9am – 3pm), join us at the Salado Civic Center grounds on North Main Street to enjoy all things Scottish.
- Visit the Clan Village … the largest gathering of Scottish Clan tents in Texas where Clan members share information about Scottish history and genealogy.
- Watch the Scottish Heavy Athletics competition; Highland Dance competitions; and Bagpipe and Drumming competitions and performances.
- Visit the Entertainment Tent to hear Scottish singers and musicians.
- Browse the large selection of Scottish goods in the vendor tents.
- Enjoy delicious Scottish and Texas fare in the Food Court.
Entrance to the grounds includes the Texas Tattoo at 4:30 pm featuring Bagpipe Bands, Highland dancers, Scottish singers and more.
OPENING CEREMONIES begin at 12 noon with a Band and Clan Parade down Main Street and into the Civic Center grounds followed by presentations and piping on the field.